April 13 (Fri) – June 17 (Sun), 2018
The Beauty of Modern Japan
*The museum is closed on Monday except April 30, 2018
10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Entrance until 4:30 p.m.)
Monday (The Museum will be open when Monday is a national holiday.),
the year-end and New Year holidays, and the change of exhibits.
2-3, Higashi-minatomachi, Moji-ku, Kitakyūshū-shi,
High School and College Students: ¥500
Junior High School Students or Younger: Free (with Parent or Guardian)
Groups of 10 or more: ¥200 Discount, each
* ¥200 Discount for Persons with Disability (with Presentation of the Physical Disability Certificate and Free Admission for one Caretaker)
A 8-minute walk from JR Mojikō Station.
Guidelines for Enjoyment of Exhibitions
The museum visitors are reminded of the following for the enjoyment of the Museum by the other visitors.
- Do not touch the exhibits and the display cases.
- Do not use the fountain pens or the brushes which may stain the exhibits.
- Switch off and do not use the mobile phones or activate the silent mode.
- Do not take photographs.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not eat or drink any food or beverages brought in from outside.
- Do not engage in acts or behavior which may disturb or annoy the others.
- Do not bring in any dangerous materials.
- Leave the umbrellas at the umbrella stand.
- Do not bring in any animals and pets, except for guide or service dogs.